PIC16F876/3 adaptor for the simple PIC programmer
This adaptor extends the possibilities of the
simple PIC programmer, to be able to
program PIC micros like PIC16F876, PIC16F876A, PIC16F873 and
PIC16F873A. Simply connect it to the main board.
Read the notes written in the simple PIC programmer
Remember not to connect any microcontroller on the
main board when you're using this adaptor. Connect the supported
micros directly on the adaptor.
- First build the simple PIC programmer.
- A 28 pin DIP socket (for the PIC16F84 type of micros).
- Female pin header (5 pins. If you have one with more pins, just
- A small piece of a Veroboard.
- Wire for connections.
- Solder and soldering iron.